Planning Applications – how can I make a representation about applications?

Any person who wishes to make representations to the Council about any application should make them in writing to the Planning Manager, Shepway District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY.

If you would like advice on a planning application speak to one of the Sandgate Planning & Development Councillors who will be happy to help you.

Further information about Planning can be found on the Planning Applications page on this website. From the left menu select Planning Applications.