Noise Nuisance Reporting

We’ve had some reports of noise nuisance reported to us recently. During the summer months it’s clearly likely people will be outside more and enjoying the weather: we hope everyone has a good time but ensures they don’t disturb their neighbours especially later in the evening.

Folkestone and Hythe District Council are responsible for helping local residents deal with excessive noise. You can report a noise nuisance online using the following link or if it is excessive noise outside normal office hours then then you can contact the out of office number on 01303 221888.

If it is extremely excessive then you can contact the police on the non-emergency 111 number.