A vacancy has arisen for the post of Deputy Clerk / Responsible Finance Officer (RFO) at Sandgate Parish Council.
The Deputy Clerk will be providing support to the Parish Clerk and Librarian and is one of the main points of contact for Sandgate residents.
The position is for 10 hours per week, plus evening meetings, and the salary: is £12.75 per hour with a voluntary pension scheme.
The successful candidate will be entitled to 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Attending Parish Council meetings;
- Preparation of Agendas and Minutes;
- All Financial matters including proparation fo financial statements for the Annual Audit;
- Maintaining the Parish Council website;
- Managing and interrogating the Parish CCTV;
- Assisting the Parish Clerk/Librarian in running the parish library.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of the team.
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to know more, please see the full job description below.
CVs to be sent to arrive not later than 12.00 noon on 8th October 2021. Please send them to email@example.com or by post to: The Parish Clerk, Sandgate Parish Council, James Morris Court, Sandgate High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20 3RR
References and Enhanced DBS will be required.Deputy-Clerk-RFO-Job-Description-sept-2021