Fancy trying something new for 2022? How about a Fire Walk in the grounds of Sandgate’s Enbrook Park in support of South Kent MIND?
South Kent Mind are hosting a fire walk at Saga’s Enbrook Park site on Saturday 5 March 2022 to raise essential funds for mental health.
UK Firewalk‘s specialist team will show you how to safely undertake a bare foot walk over red-hot embers measuring around 800 degrees. No special effects and no tricks.
The fire is very real. The embers will be glowing red-hot, with temperatures up to 650 degrees celsius. You will have bare feet, and they will not have been treated in any way.
To take part in this once in a lifetime experience, South Kent Mind require a registration fee of £30, and a target sponsorship of £100 to be raised.
It’s that simple to take part, try something new AND give back locally to support mental health.
- You can book online your place by following this link. You will then receive an email confirmation.
- Follow the instructions in the email to start raising sponsorship via our Just Giving page;
- Confirm that you are raising money for South Kent Mind to confirm your place;
- If you would like to fundraise by traditional methods, please follow the instructions in your confirmation email to receive further information.
- Know that you are amazing for undertaking this challenge to help improve lives.
More information & FAQ can be found on the South Kent Mind site here.
There is an inherent risk in any activity involving fire. It is important that all participants pay attention to all the training and heed the advice and instruction of the trainer, firewatchers and spotters. Whilst UK Firewalk cannot guarantee absolute safety, proper procedure reduces the risk to the achievable minimum.