The new Kent Connect to Support website will help people find accessible, easy to navigate, interactive information and advice on care and support, for them, a relative or a friend. It can help people to look after themselves, stay independent and connect with their local community.
The website contains useful information to help people find out:
- what sort of support they may need and what’s available near them;
- whether they are eligible for funding to help pay for adult social care;
- what happens when they, a friend, or relative leaves hospital;
- how to buy equipment to help around the home;
- what type of support care homes can offer.
It also contains a simple information finder tool if someone is unsure where to look for information and advice regarding care and support.